Primal Technologies has long been a market leader in a breadth of features offered with the Standard, Advanced and Enhanced feature categories of our Voicemail Service. Primal Technologies Voicemail has been developed over 20 years with features still being added to meet the next generation of consumers. With landline features supporting auto-attendant, dial by extension and dial by name and multi-line mailboxes to voicemail-to-email, native Apple iPhone VVM and native Samsung VVM to some of the latest social networking interworking features, Primal Technologies offers among the largest set of baseline Voicemail features in the industry. In fact, we have customers that purchased our Voicemail system and solely resell Voicemail due to its breadth of features.
Some of these and other Voicemail and Visual Voicemail features that Primal Technologies has developed, deployed and for which mobile network and landline/cable operators have found beneficial, include:
- ▪ Auto-Attendant / Dial by name, extension to reach specific VM box
- ▪ Group Lists
- ▪ Multiple greetings
- ▪ Out-Calling
- ▪ Follow-Me
- ▪ Responsive WWW Self-Care Access to Voicemail Administration and Message Management
- ▪ Voicemail to Email (.mp3 attachment)
- ▪ Landline/Wireless VM single mailbox integration
- ▪ Google Speech-to-Text Interworking supporting over 120+ dialects and languages
- ▪ Voice-to-Text delivery by SMS, Email, WWW Self-Care, Visual VM, Facebook, and WhatsApp
- ▪ Support for various handset model Message Waiting Indicator (MWI) formats
- ▪ Subscriber can self-manage how they wish to receive MWI and messages
- ▪ Native iPhone Visual Voicemail
- ▪ Native Samsung Visual Voicemail
- ▪ Native Android Visual Voicemail
- ▪ Primal Android VVM client branding and optional Prepaid integration
Primal Technologies offers such a diverse set of ways for which subscribers can choose to be notified of a deposited voice message, which makes it extremely convenient for the subscriber while also opening up a wealth of possibilities for the mobile network operator to charge for monthly feature “add-ons”.
Primal Technologies offers a range of deployment options, including Voicemail and Visual Voicemail deployment into any MNO’s private cloud environment (e.g., OpenStack, VMware, Scale Computing), or alternatively from the Primal public cloud. Containerized Kubernetes/YAML Cluster deployments are also available for those Network Operators that are ready.